Pages

January 23, 2012

Judges Sit Arrangement


There are nine judges - G,H, I, K, L, M, N and O who have to appear on a series benches, Each bench will consists of three judges and each judge will appear in exactly one bench. The bench must be arranged according to the following conditions:
I) I and N must be on the same bench.
II) K and L must be on the same bench
III) O and J cannot be on the same bench.
IV) M must appear on the second bench.
V) Either J or M or both must appear on the bench with H.

Q1. Which of the following judges could not appear on a bench together?
a) G L O
b) G J M
C) K I M
d) N I J

Q2. Which of the following can not be true?
a) I appears on the second bench
b) H appears on the third bench
c) O appears on the third bench
d) J appears on the first bench, and H appears on the third.

Q3. The third bench could consists of all the following except.
a) K L O
b) K I J
c) G H J
d) G I N

Ans 
1. d
2. d
3. b